Nov 11, 2009

Grand Mind Festival 2009



We enjoyed GMF my partner recommended.(Music Festivals in Korea) Here is the review :)


Things I liked about the festival.




• Sometimes, long performances a boring to death or you may be excited at the very beginning, but then after listening the same thing… …you know what I am talking about. At this point “Mint Breeze festival” succeeded. Each performance was about 40 minutes. It was enough to “get acquainted” with the music, but not to get bored from it.



• The music was various. There were so many different genres. I think each person can find something according to his or her tastes. I was so impressed by one bang that I bought their disc right after the performance. (Sorry, I cannot remember what their genre was. Anyway guys were so cute!!!)…By the way, there were tents with goods and discs right in the stadiums. All the bangs signed up their discs after the concerts. (Imagine a queue of tens of crazy fans each waiting their turn to get the autograph )

• I also liked the organization of the festival. When buying the ticket we received a map and the schedule of the bangs and their performances. There were several stadiums. It was convenient. If we didn’t like the bang we just left the stadium where they performed and moved to another one.




Things I did not like.


• THE PRICE was too high . This pleasure cost me 60.000W. You may consider that this price is fair for such a festival, but I am a little bit close-fisted, so I always complain about money. (Be prepared in the future).

• Actually, I expected some “English” performers, but there were only Korean bangs.

• Some stadiums were under the open sky, so it was cold to stay there. (I caught a cold after it)


0 comments:

Post a Comment